Who can benefit from this service?
- Those with chronically tight hips, low back or hamstrings.
- Limited range of motion in your spine or shoulders
- Want to improve your balance
- Looking to build overall strength
- New to yoga and are interested in trying out yoga privately before stepping into a classroom setting
- Ready to expand your yoga practice and want to work on more difficult postures
What will it consist of?
In our sessions, we will take a customized approach through movement to improve your strength, stability, and stretch to a focused area of the body.
These will include a brief evaluation process at the beginning to gain a starting point which can help us track your progress. We’ll customize the movement to fit your current needs and will continue to evolve with every session as you progress with the help of some bands, props, yoga poses, and hands on assists. Each session will also include a practice to take home with you to deepen the connection to your own self care and growth making it that much more rewarding and the results are seen that much quicker.
*Sessions will be held at Coulee Health Fitness Center (located next to Brenengen Chevrolet)
- (1) 1:1 Session: 75.00
- (3) 1:1 Sessions: 210.00