This service is for those who:
- Are looking to maintain optimal performance
- Want to be proactive about preventing future injuries
- Need an avenue for stress relief
- Need focused attention on a particular injury or area of tension in the body
- Want a full body massage
- Want to prioritize their overall wellness
During your session you can expect to:
New clients: Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out paperwork, followed by having a thorough consultation with your massage therapist so we can determine the best treatment option for you.
Returning clients: Arrive 5 minutes early to briefly discuss your intentions for that day’s session.
After we’ve determined your needs for the day, your massage therapist will step out and ask you to undress to the level of your comfort and lie on the massage table, fully covered by a sheet and blanket. Throughout the massage, only one area at a time will be undraped as it pertains to the goals of your massage.
Types of techniques offered:
- Deep Tissue/Therapeutic
- Myofascial Release
- Maya Abdominal Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Cupping Therapy (Cupping is a complimentary add on service that you can request during any of your massage sessions)
- ATTENTION: When booking in Acuity, make sure you click YES on the question pertaining to “Is this a Prenatal/Pregnancy Massage?” This helps your massage therapist appropriately prepare for your upcoming appointment.
Massage Booking Options:
- (1) 60 minute session costs 70.00
- (6) 60 minute massage package costs 390.00
- (12) 60 minute massage package costs 750.00
- (1) 90 minute session costs 100.00
- (6) 90 minute massage package costs 570.00
- (12) 90 minute massage package costs 1080.00
We accept card payments. Payment is due at time of booking for all sessions/packages.
Massage package sessions must be used within 12 months of original purchase date. These sessions can be shared with direct family members.
At the time of booking, you will be able to schedule one or all of the sessions included in your package.